Donating to Victim Services goes directly to assist the agency in providing support to victims of crime and tragic events. Including:
- Volunteer Kits for on call support
- Pager and Cell phone replacements/upgrades
- Training and Recruiting new volunteers
- Our Direct Services Program as a whole
- Safety Support and Planning for high risk victims
Being A Donor
You can make a measurable difference in the lives of those we serve by becoming either a Financial or Material Donor.
Throughout the year, we have need for the following items:
- comfort blankets
- stuffed animals for people of all ages
- small colouring books for children of all ages and lead free crayons
- personal toiletry items
- small kleenex packages
If you can provide any or all of these items, we would love to hear from you.
Of course, we always appreciate, and need, financial donations.
There are 3 easy ways for you to provide financial support:
- Mail your cheque directly to: 1766 Barr Line, RR #1, Douglas, Ontario K0J 1S0
- Make an online donation by clicking on the Canada Helps logo to the right - It's fast and easy
- Register now in ChangeIt® - this unique program lets you automatically round up your debit, credit, or mobile wallet purchases and donate the difference to Victim Services of Renfrew County.
It's the easiest way to give and getting started is simple. Click on the ChangeIt® logo to the right to enroll.
Please make cheques payable to Victim Services of Renfrew County. Charitable tax receipt available upon request.